Cushman has been a neighborhood market since it orginally opened in 1895.
In addition to being a neighborhood market, it included a post-office (front counter is the orginal post office desk), gas station and lamp fixture repair shop. It however, has never been a train station, which was located across the street in the town green. One of the original train signal lamps is hanging by our front door.
- Beer and Wine All our wines are personally tasted and selected by Pete. Wine tastings on Thursday and Friday afternoons. (1 items)
- Artisan Bread baked locally Delivered fresh from El Jardin and Woodstar Cafe. Challahs on Friday. (1 items)
- Oven Roasted Chicken Available Friday's. Chickens are all natural, no anibiotics, no-growth hormones and humanely raised. You can call ahead to reserve one, 549-0100. (1 items)
- Outlandish Gifts Lots of unique gift items. (6 items)
- Candy, Mints, Chocolate, Gum. Gourmet chocolates, puerile mints, passe gum, sundry candies. (3 items)
- Cushman Market Gifts Mugs, T-shirts, Coffee/Latte punch cards, Coffee Coins. (2 items)
- Bacon Products We have bacon, bacon mints, bacon soap, bacon candy, and more. Basically, the one stop bacon shop located in Cushman Village. Who would have known??!! (6 items)
- Local Milk, Eggs and more... We have local Milk from Mapleline Farm, available in glass bottles. Our eggs are all natural, cage-free. (1 items)
- Cold Drinks Cold sodas, bottled iced tea, juice and water. (1 items)